An award winning communicator, Kerry is a frequent speaker at regional events and at national and international conferences. Kerry can stimulate new ways of thinking to empower your organisation and community.
- Can’t spell Entrepreneur? Be one and hire someone that can!
- Rural Towns: Looking at existing landscapes with fresh eyes
- Future Careers: Who wants to be a career adviser?
- Fostering Youth: Operation Next Gen
- Community: Is volunteerism dead?
- Community: Death by Meetings!
Master of Ceremonies
As a MC Kerry’s public speaking skills and broad knowledge can add value to any topic and ensure that an audience remains engaged.
Kerry is an experienced workshop facilitator tailoring the delivery to suit audience needs and interests.
- Be Your Own Boss (for job seekers)
- Getting Started in Business
- Entrepreneurship: It's everybody's business (whole of community)
- Be Your Own Boss (teacher mentoring & in-house)
- Engaging Students in Business Studies (teachers)
- Strategic Grant seeking
- Marketing on a shoe string budget
- Effective governance for community groups
- Engaging young people for the future